Your safety and comfort are a priority for us. That is why we take all the prevention measures recommended by the authorities (WHO, Ministry of Health), so that once the restrictions are relaxed, we will receive you safely starting with 01.06.2020.
- Our team was informed in detail about the essential preparation and prevention measures targeting the tourist reception structures.
- Our employees have protective equipment - mask, gloves and disinfectant solutions for cleaning the spaces where they work.
- We use a digital thermometer to measure the temperature of employees at the entrance to each shift.
- We increased the frequency of cleaning / disinfecting public areas of the hotel.
- Guest rooms will be disinfected in detail after each stay, still using professional disinfectants.
- The linen you use is washed at a higher temperature (95C) and professional disinfectants are used.
- We pay special attention to the disinfection of the points frequently reached by guests - keys, handles, buttons, switches.
- We installed dispensers for disinfecting hands at the reception, restaurant, toilets.
- We have adopted social distance measures in our restaurant and we offer you the opportunity to dine safely.
Reservation / cancellation information:
- We are flexible if you need to cancel or change your booking details, please contact us to find the best option for you.
- We try as much as possible to assign the same rooms to loyal customers, every time they return to us.
Additional information can be requested at Front Office.
We are here to help!
T: +40 (0)748-013.598
F: +40 (0)268-413.529
At the foot of Tâmpa,
in the Historic Centre
At a distance of 800m from the Black Church, our hotel is an ideal place for business and leisure tourism as well.
27 Petofi Sandor Str., Brasov500107, Romania
What our customers have to say:
It is a wonderful location, with excellent services and extremely careful, nice and friendly staff. I warmly recommend it in all confidence.
Great hotel, fab room with a fab view, cheap stay and only a few quid in a taxi up the hill if you can't be bothered to walk up it, will stay again if I ever found myself in brasvo and I would be asking for the same room, food in the hotel was also reasonable priced
An intelligently run and made hotel, elegant, as few we find as such in Romania. I recommend it also for the wonderful view of the city from room 301
Excellent welcoming, parking lot, spacious and very heated room, the location has a lift and is 7 minutes from Biserica Neagra in a very quiet and pleasant position! 5 stars all right! I have been before in Brașov in many boarding houses, but here everything is IRREPROACHABLE!
Lovely hotel ... great value for money. The only possible drawbacks are restricted parking and as others say it’s on a hill. I however thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would have no hesitation recommending this as a place to stay whilst in Braşov.